About the Client
Our Client is one of the leading providers of healthcare solutions for anesthesiology and other specialties to physicians, hospitals and outpatient centers with revenues of US$ 1 to 2 Billion. Customer provides comprehensive hospital-based clinical and management solutions for anesthesia outsourcing and other specialty areas including emergency medicine, women's and children's and radiology.
Goals & Challenges
- The manual process of Appeals and Refund resulted in delayed / missing deadlines. Customer had originally engaged another company to automate the processes, but the said company could not abide by their delivery promise. With a very limited budget and short timelines, Skywalk Global took over the task, completed the process automation and Integration with partners to the satisfaction of the Customer.
- Re-Engineered the Payment Posting and Reimbursement modules.
- Developed Appeals Management and Refund Process.
- Implemented ICD 10 support, ANSI Management module were some important deliverables which formed the part of the Solution.
- Skywalk Global resources from different verticals were pooled to design and implement this massive solution resulting in timely completion of the project and thereby improved productivity to our Client.
- Removal of the manual processing of Appeals management and Refund process.
- Reduction in the time taken to file Notice of Appeals.
- Reinforcing Leadership’s confidence in the IT team by delivering on-time and within budget.
- Resource Optimization by developing customizable Business rules.
- Removal of the Payment variances by configuring batch Jobs.
- Remodeling the process to configure payment posters with flexibility to categorize codes.