About the Client
Our client is a family of healthcare companies focused on delivering high-quality care to patients in the US.
Goals & Challenges
- Client was looking for an application that can be used by their healthcare providers to do a brief observation and remote consultation for their patients within 24-48 hours after they are discharged from the Emergency Room. This app should permit providers to carry outpatient assessments, send information to the billing department and generate reports.
- Client is looking for a mobile compatible platform that allows patients to enroll in the post-discharge process after they discharge from the Emergency Room.
- This application should integrate with the Client’s billing system to generate invoices.
- Recommended using Salesforce platform. This platform is best suited for this application.
- Salesforce provides a Health cloud model that can be used to store patient information securely. It also complies with the HIPAA standard.
- Recommended using MuleSoft API to obtain real-time billing information
- We helped the client implement this solution.
- This app has become the number one utility for the Emergency medicine department for the post-discharge process.
- Easily used with 100 facilities across the United States.
- Virtual sight calls helped physicians to interact with patients.
- Easy and mobile-friendly application.