Apply for this job
Job Type: Fulltime
Job Location: Trivandrum
Primary Skills: Data Center, Windows Admin
- Willingness to work flexible shifts
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Ensure prompt & professional response to all incident tickets
- Ensure all Monitoring systems are working and alerts from the system are taken care off
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly maintenance activity are done
- Interact with subordinate supervisors’ customers
- Vendor coordination for any escalated issues.
Desired Skill Set
- Hands on experience in Azure including Azure portal , Entra ID ,Subscription Management ,Resource Management
- Administer and support Microsoft 365 services, such as Teams Admin Centre, Exchange Admin Centre ,Intune Admin centre, M 365 defender
- Hands on experience in managing server virtualization technologies preferably vmware vSphere,vCenter, Logs monitoring
- Strong knowledge in configuring, Managing, and maintaining, Windows 2016/2019/2022 Enterprise/Datacentre servers.
- Strong Knowledge in AD, DNS, DHCP and other services
- Experience in Group Policy design and configuration
- Experience in configuring File servers and managing Share folders.
- Experience in Firewall, Switches, and other networking components and functionalities.
- Hands-on experience in installation/configuration of M/S Windows OS and other computer Software’s.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange service and related components like email security and compliance, shared mailbox, distribution list etc.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Certification In Azure Infrastructure
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Documentation Skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written) and ability to work within a 24x7 support environment and must be able to meet SLA requirements.